Another day, another... Million things to do.
Nursing school is going well, but I am still running around trying to get everything in just the right state of complete chaos. In fact, I should be writing a paper right now. I just registered for another class today. Which led me to call my mom in order to locate my shot records, now that will take you back a few years. (No one is safe from my collateral damage so look out.)
I promised to take Emerson to the library today. Of course last time we returned books, he had taken one out of the bag before we left the house, so one of our books was late. I could not locate 20 cents in my car, in my purse, anywhere, (I know mom, I should always carry cash in case of emergencies) so we were not able to check out any more books, but we did read for awhile.
Supper, baths, bedtime, smoking 40 pounds of pork, homework, dishes, laundry, a psychology quiz. Todd and I were going to watch a movie, I just found him asleep on the couch. I still need to shower.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... Yea right.
Mom promised to keep reminding me it is all worth it.
1 comment:
Love it. Pictures are too cute. Athalie's jacket is cute. If you didn't have a million things to do, what would you do? Just think in a few years how things will be so different. Even in your whirl of chaos, stop and smell the flowers - or the babies.
Post a Comment